miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

The concerts in my life

Hello, today I will speak to the concerts and the importance about these in my life, I am a woman of live bands, I am charmed with going to the concerts.

 One of the important was last year when I went to see Guns and Roses, the vocalist of the band pipe many hours of delay and the concert began in the dawn of the following day ending up by dawning almost, it was full of fans and people who enjoys the good music, I was with my best friend, He accompanying me on all the concerts.

The last concert to was I was, it was the Crush Power Music Pachanga, was very entertaining and exhausting, dance the whole night with two friends to the pace of the partying, the concert I last approximately seven hours and when they were changing the bands there were recreative activities not to get bored.

 One of my friends this one in wheelchair, which did that the people were respecting  the spaces and this way not to be squashed by them, we knew the artists this day, I will never forget it.

Now I expect to go to Jamiroquai  concert for the end of month, I will go with a friend and we are very thrilled by this.

 I hope that they are contagious with my soul of concerts and have enjoyed the reading.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario