miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

" The Joker"

Hi everyone today I will Speak about the song that I can’t take of my mine, the name of song is “ The Joker” from Fat boy Slim, well the reason that I love the song is because is so funny  and Happy, the video from this song is about a group of little cats in a world of cats! Well they wake up, go to work, smoke something, go to party, etc.
The other thing that I love the song is because Fat boy Slim is a very good group, they play different kinds of styles in one CD, and they sometimes play Electronic and the next moment plays something more lyric.
The song “The Joker” is very old but the beat, the lyrics, everything about it rules, I listen and watch the video of this song for first time when I was young and live in my old house, this song remembers me a period of my life very happy.
Now when I listen the song means something different when I was young, because now I understand the song in a different way. Well I recommended you listen and watch this song, listen more of Fat Boy Slim too and singing in shower the song like me.   
The link of video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdqvvRs9zUw

5 comentarios: