miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

The News Paper Online.

Hello people
Today I will talk about the web site that I most visit, well I don’t have a prefer web site, but the most visit for me is the web of news paper, the majority of news paper have a web site and I visit the most of time www.emol.com and www.elciudadano.cl, the cause that I visit and read this paper is because I like read the information and contingency of the world and my country, also the news paper contain topics about culture, article and entertainment very fascinating.
I discovery this web sites by my Father, he is a fans of news paper in a real paper, and I help him the days when he don’t buy the news, he can read the paper online and free with me and we comment  the news, expended time together, etc.
 I visit this web site every day, I like read the news in the night after to sleep, I don’t know why I like this, but is a habit in me.
The web site of news paper doesn’t have something special to other people, but to me and my father is important and funny to read.
Well I hope you enjoy this topic. Bye

1 comentario:

  1. good one. my news source comes from tv while i´m getting dress in the morning.

    ResponderEliminar