jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

My sisters and I.


The photo that I chose for write today is one that my mother took when I was a baby with my sister, she took because it was Christmas and she invites Santa Claus to spend with us. We are just three sisters and we are very close now, well the picture shows me, my sisters and our guest (Santa) when he came to visit in person to deliver our gifts.

The reason why it is special to me is because my mother dress up at three in the same way, the same clothes but different sizes, same shoes but different sizes, the reason why she did that is for any of us feel less than the other and not fighting, in fact I think she lost her mind or something but is my mother and I love her.

This photo was taken at Christmas 1990, was the most exciting Christmas for my sisters and I, we could finally be with Santa Claus, but everyone thinks that my father is the gentleman in question, but my father was not in the city that Christmas, so it's impossible for him to be Santa Claus, he would have liked to be our Santa Claus.

Well the picture bring me a lot of nostalgic because I do not remember that time in my life as my sisters, I live across the photos the happy moments that I can´t remember.

Thanks for reading today. Goodbye and Kisses









3 comentarios: