domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

Don't Go Away!!

Hi everyone! I hope you’re ok, well, today I write about one song very special to me, this song is my favorite song and as well remember me when I was 15 years old in the secondary school, the song is Don’t Go Away from Oasis, I love the band Oasis and probably I never get bored of this song.

About this song I have very bittersweet memories, I was 15 and mi parents lived separated from each other, I lived with my father and saw my mother every weekend, every time she saw me I sing this song to her.

Later in the 18 years I listen this song when one of my best friends went to Spain, I sing this song at the airport before he took the flight and he always reminds me of that special day.

Well as you can see, this song I love every time someone I love “Go Away” and let me, in a funny or hard way; the meaning of the song is romantic, however Noel Gallagher, the composer and vocalist of Oasis wrote this song for his mother, when his mother was very sick. Anyway I love this song and I hope still love this son when I have 80 years (hopefully).


                                    Leave the video of the song, thank you very much for visit me!

4 comentarios:

  1. I don't like Oasis very much, but the lyrics are good!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The name of this song remember me Don't go away by Kc and the sunshine band.
    So are diferent Lyrics, but it's a great Oasis song!.

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm not a big Oasis fan but I like a few of there songs (although this isn't one of them)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like Oasis too and this is one of my favourites :)

    ResponderEliminar