lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

My favorite Beach: Pichilemu

My favourite beach is Pichilemu, this beach is in the 6 region of Chile and there you find many activities and entertainment place, also is recognizing for the surf, Pichilemu is the capital international of Surf, this condition it’s because the waves they are so famous for the altitude and energy; also you find many Hostels and restaurants.

The most things that I like about Pichilemu’s beach is the sand an sun, the sand is dark and always very clean, in summer time Pichilemu is very full of visit, in fact the all year this beach is full of people like surfers, foreign people or people would like escape of the city.

Normally I go Pichilemu when I tired of the city or when I have time to go to the beach with friend, family or boyfriends, the last time I went to Pichilemu was with my best friend and for four days the past large weekend, we went alone in a car and arrive in the afternoon when the sun comes out.

Well there we stayed in a Hostels very warm and friendly, they take care so much about us, the people in Pichilemu is nice; the next day we stayed all day in the beach, very peaceful  and relaxing.

The thing I love do in the beach is walk on the sand, near the coast line and see the people or the view, take long walk every afternoon and wet my foot with sea water .

Well I hope you enjoy go to the beach like me, thank for reading this post!  


6 comentarios: