lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

Outdoor Activity, Walk and Yoga.

My favourite activity outdoor is walk, long or short walks under the rain or sun, alone, with other people, with a book, listen radio or see the landscape around; this is my favourite activity normally, but exist one activity that I love to do: Yoga outdoor, spatially on the beach, for example last weekend I went to the beach and practice yoga meditation at sunset, I don’t realize exercises of yoga but I practice the breathing and relax my mind and body.
I practice Yoga since the beginning year in the university courses whit a Yogi Master two times for week, later when the course finish I practice alone or with my best friend, well I think walk and Yoga are very important for healthy and peaceful more when we doing this activity outdoor.
I recommend practice Yoga in this days, when the rhythm of the life is very fast and wild...

1 comentario:

  1. I like walk too! But with Aníbal, jaja.
    I try to do yoga, it's really relaxing.
    That two activities are very good

    ResponderEliminar