lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

The Dragon Chinese

                    It’s a new year and everything change, even the horoscope; in this topic I write about my Chinese zodiac animal “the Dragon”; the dragon is an animal very dominant and passionate personality, also prefer live by they own rules with a strong character; according to my born date I’m a Earth dragon (1988) this dragon is more rooted in the ground they act prudence in the life, also they prefer admire by others and to be alone; live period of stress and tension for the reason that they take so many risk, is for that recommended to do Yoga activities ( I practice Yoga !).

They prefer creativity career because they prefer to be a head and not the body; in the love, dragons are very independent person, they have a very difficult temperament with other persons (in this case the partner in love); but when they find the love with the other person usually commit to that person for life.    
My life and the dragon life:

My life is very similar to the character of the dragon, I’m a very independent women and very difficult temperament (not very, but difficult in some days) I’m not ambition person but I have dreams very strong to do in my life and would like to do all of them; also practice Yoga because I’m very stress person like the dragon and in the relationships item I’m very similar, dreadfully similar I’m bored quickly when the other person is very different in opinion, dreams or anything.
Well in the opposition I don’t similar with the dragon in the item “like to be alone” I don’t like be alone in any case of my life, I’m very open with other people and love the activities on group like be with my friends, family, etc.

What is your animal? You like the dragon? You have compatibility with the dragon?
Thank for read! Bye!!


3 comentarios: