lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

BLOG

Much did not like to write a blog but not because it is in English, but because I am not accustomed to writing on specific topics in any area of my life; It was for especially a challenge for my every week spoke on topics neither that nor I had very clearly, in general I did not please but was very interesting to do it; this is because everything new brings challenges that to fulfill.

There were very interesting topics as the piece of art that more I estimate, or some song that me permission to the mind writing the topics; in turn it was entertained to write comments to my companions of class and to discover his interests, so for this side it was interesting and wealth-producing.

If it had to choose one more topic me taste was on geography as the topic when we had to describe Santiago as one take care interesting or not, professions that we had liked to do and many other things more; In general also I liked the dynamics of the Blog in general; since learning to write and joining thoughts across the writing to be able retro- feed on the corrections of my companions and them on my corrections;

Also it was very entertaining to read the topics of my companions and to see the form in which we differ between yes, we study the same thing but not because of it we have more things in common.

This rich exchange of ideas was interesting at the end of the semester, a new way of learning which is good for all, I wait it continues repeating itself though I do not like much, this does not mean that it is badly a method, if not that not we all have the same tastes to teach.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario