lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

Live in Santiago

                 Hello everyone, today I will write about my city, Santiago of Chile, first of all Santiago is a city located in centre zone of the country, it’s the capital and is much polluted in the air. The things that I like about Santiago are not much in fact, but, the history and some architecture are interesting to see and visit: for example you have a museum (The Bellas Artes), historical neighborhoods like the Lastarria, Yungai and many other attractive places to go.

The thing that I don’t like in Santiago is the polluted, the traffic, the big building, etc; the truth is I don’t like so much Santiago after all; it’s for that condition (the things I don’t like in Santiago) are because I would change many things inside the city, for example: I implement more green areas and parks to clean up the atmosphere of the polluted, also I would change the transit system implement more bicycles and less cars on the streets, I give a bonus to the people who utilize vehicles like this for less polluted too.
Well the tips I do to the people who visit Santiago are, known a place comfortable place to stayed, later you go out to the city and find a person who present the interesting place of It’s, like the climbs, parks, rivers and culture zone, You need to be safety in the streets of Santiago with a big group of tourist or a person who live in the city.

At the end of the day, it’s not bored city but nether a interesting too, its because that you need have the opportunities of visit out the city, like the Cajon del Maipo, the Sky centers or a beach very close to Santiago like Viña del Mar for example, you can camping do trekking and more interesting activities around the city.

Do you like Santiago?             

3 comentarios: