domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

Vincent Van Gogh

Hello today I’m going to write about a piece of art that I like you know, this piece of art is “ Autoretrato” of Van Gogh; first of all Van Gogh as know it as an artist madman and sick, in this auto portrait he was in a mental hospital ( ten months afterwards  he would commit suicide) in 1889, is for this that the colours that he used are greenish and sick; he not only painted this auto portrait, on the contrary, he did about 40 more but this one is the most famous. He was happening a bad time when he painted this portrait, in fact, the bottom of piece you can see waviness that symbolize the madness.

I don’t remember the first time I saw this painting, I believe that always I have know her maybe because I was born 100 years later that he painted, I don’t know, but always provokes me the sensation of melancholy and sadness when I see her.

I liked because he was a unusual person and different from other artist who always looked for recognition, he was never recognize in life, his work was announced after his death when he was considered to be one of the big teacher of the impressionism.

Well this painting it’s not the only one that I like from Van Gogh; the most of his work is extremely interesting and fascinating because nobody know the real circumstances about his life and death, his madness or depression; He was a remarkable person and artist.

1 comentario:

  1. So crazy, poor Van Gogh! I see this picture in the museum and I feel very strange! But I like Van Gogh too

    ResponderEliminar